Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Relax

How can you run your best?

You can run your best when you relax.  The reason being that you don't have muscles opposing each other.  When your muscles work against each other, it automatically wastes energy, causing your body to work less efficiently.

So take it easy.  Enjoy yourself.  Take some time off from hard work, and go for efficient work.  Don't do ten hours of working when you could divide it up into shifts and finish your work faster and using time well.

When you relax, you can get more out of what you do, whether it be running, studying, working, or anything.  It helps to just relax.  Sometimes, I use music to get myself relaxed, I listen to music and I just take it and it soothes me, helping my body calm down.  When my mind is off the actual work, and my body is relaxed, I do so much better.

Take some time off and just relax.

It helps you out in life.  100%

No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive.


- Dr. Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment