Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Day Before the Race

It's the day before the race, and I ate as much carbs as I possibly could.  I rested (most of the time) and I packed.  All I need to do is to get ready for tomorrow's meal.  I've planned and planned in order to perfect my run at an optimal pace.  I wanted to make sure that I would do the best, so I made sure to study hard the last few days before the race.

Today, I did a lot of worrying alongside the prep-work, that I'm just hoping that I was able to finish everything.  I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but in order to make it the best day possible, I'll do the best I can for myself today.  Doing your best for tomorrow helps tomorrow become even better.

I've finished packing, I've finished planning, now all I have to do is get the proper rest I need before the race.

Today, prep-work.  Tomorrow, RACE.

12 hours of running.

Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment