Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hiatus Status Update

I've been on hiatus for a little bit, but here's what's been going on in my life the past few days... Work, work, work... and more work.  I have been at it for a week and it's been a lot of hard days.  After this week, I'll be free and glad that I have time to go out for a run.  I've heard a quote saying that it takes 21 days to build a habit and 3 days to break it.  I've been off running for this whole week, and I'm still addicted to it.  I miss the freedom and strength it gives me.

To me, running is part of my lifestyle, and it keeps me... well... alive.  I love being able to do a lot of physical activities, and running takes a large role in that.  It's been a hard week of no running and so I can't wait for the day to come where I'll have the time to take it easy and run down the greenway.  The prize is always worth the wait, and when I go running... it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment