Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eating Just Right

Depending on what you do, you need to make sure you eat enough to make sure you take in as much energy as you use. I make sure that on most days, I would eat as much as I use that day.

Eating is something I live to indulge in. Eating is awesome. I love to eat. But at the same time, I need to be in control over what I eat, instead of having eating control me. What most people have problems in these days, is that we are controlled by food.

Eating is a necessity, however, as food became plentiful, we have started to consume more than what we need. What happens to the excess amount of energy we consume? It just goes straight to the hips. Haha. It turns to fat.

Is that good? Nope. It doesn't help you out at all. What happens is that choosing to indulge in overeating has its consequences.

Make the best decision for yourself. Eat right and live right.

No comments:

Post a Comment