Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Night Before My Run

Everyone gets nervous before a run. Anything can happen, but all I can do is hope that everything works out and I am able to run at my best. I've prepared the shoes, the drinks, and I am hoping that tomorrow when I wake up, I'm able to write down the distances between aid stations so I know what part of the race I'm at. It's nerve racking to think that in less than twelve hours, I'm going to be running that 50 mile race. My goal, to finish well. We'll see what the competition is, but the most important competition is myself. I need to constantly remember that, but at the same time, I'm going to be competing against other people, so I need to make sure that I look at both my personal side and my competitive side.

Gotta make my blog short because I need to sleep, but hoping all goes well tomorrow. Here's to the training I've been doing for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment