Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just a Salad

Seems like salads are back in.  Lately, I've been working hard to use less money, and in doing so, I've been pretty darn hungry.  You see, because I've been filling myself with rice and whatever else I eat, I take in enough energy... but my stomach isn't full.  However, with the addition of the salad, it's so much easier for me to eat and become satisfied.  I eat a lot, and with the salad, you take in a lot of water weight, fibers, vitamins and minerals.  It's just a good deal.

The simplest things can be good for us.  We don't realize that our stomach enjoys eating and we tend to fill it up.  The problem is that most people end up putting in more calories inside of their bodies than what they use.  With that kind of intake, the excess energy will turn to fat.  It's kind of like biting off more than you can chew... but in this case, we listen to how much we want to satisfy our stomach and end up filling our body with too much energy.

The salad provided me with not as much energy, but filled my stomach.  It didn't give me an overdose of things I didn't need.  It gave me exactly what I needed and the amount I needed.  Finding the thing that fills your life without adding too much pressure.

Find the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment