Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 1 (31 Day Transformation)

So since I'm training for the Leadville 100, I decided that the month of July, I would start with the transformation of my body into becoming a beast.  I have a goal in mind, and in 31 days, I plan on achieving that goal.  The next 30 days will be just a list of what I do to get myself to where I want to be.  I'm hoping that in 31 days, I'll become a beast that could crush the Leadville 100... here's what I did today:

4.03 mile run in 31:55 (7:55 min/mile)
1.6 mile walk
14 pull ups
60 minutes of cycling
35 push ups
45 minutes of stair master (209 floors... 4.36 miles)
45 minutes of pool running

Seems like a good beginning.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Working hard... and it's now become a part time job... no pay... but a lot of gain!

      Delete