Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 9 (31 Day Transformation)

Today I was going to run in the morning... but ended up not doing so.  Then I was going to run right at noon... and once again failed to do so.  By the time I started my run, it was already past 4... good thing that it's summer break and I could afford that kind of luxury (only during the month of July...).  In the end, I felt like the workout was light, but knowing that the day after tomorrow would be a simple run, that means that tomorrow is going to be hard core.

Here's what I did today:

9.71 mile run in 1:16:28 (7:52 min/mile average)
1.76 mile walk in 30:09 (17:08 min/mile average)
21 pull ups
43 push ups
600 calf raises
10 minutes of hard cycling
1:20 of normal cycling
15 minutes in the sauna

It wasn't the hardest of days... but I can tell that I'm definitely getting stronger (except for push ups... for some reason, I'm still weak).  In balancing running with cycling, walking, stair master, and pool running, my strength and endurance have increased at a very fast rate.  At this rate, in 31 days, I believe that the change would be very significant and non-damaging to my body.  The human body always amazes me, and when you take things step by step, you can definitely surpass expectations and redefine what your limit is.

No comments:

Post a Comment