Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 22 (31 Day Transformation)

Today wasn't a very hard day... but it also wasn't an easy day.  Because of the storm coming through, I had to spend 4-5 hours in the gym to get everything done.  It was kind of boring and I didn't really enjoy it (especially treadmill running... not a fan) but I did what I needed to do in order to transform my body so that I would be able to finish the Leadville 100.

Here's what I did today:

20 pull ups
1 mile walk
8 mile run
1 mile walk
52 push ups
1 hour of cycling
500 calf raises (and between every 100, I did 100 'taps' where I raised my toes up and down)
15 minutes of sauna
stretching

Doing this used to be fairly hard before, but now, I'm pretty used to the amount of training, and so I feel pretty good about it.  Tomorrow I'm planning on making it a little harder to insure that my mileage is higher this week than last week.  Changes are happening and little by little, I'm noticing a difference of how strong I am and how much stamina I've gained through this training... but I still need to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment