Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 5 (31 Day Transformation)

After taking a break, I knew that today was going to be a tough day for me.

Here's what I did:

8.77 miles in 1:06:16 (7:33 min/miles)
19 pull ups
3.5 mile walk
50 push ups
1:20 of cycling
20 minutes on the stair master (121 floors and 2.52 miles)

The run that I did was in the morning, and at first, I was running on the slower side... but eventually, I became interested in what my cadence was in running, and realized that it was way too slow and stepped it up to 180 steps per minute.  Instantly, my pace quickened and my average went down from about an 8:34 pace for the first two miles to where it ended up as.

The rest of the workout was done at night, and I almost managed to get my 20th pull up... but stuck with 19.  I went with the 3.5 mile walk because I wanted to work on walking fast (that way, walking at a normal pace seems THAT much more easier).  Push ups were good, but the hour and twenty on the stationary bike... really killed my butt.  I was already tired, this being the end of the day, but I still forced myself to go on the stair master and walk at an average of 97 steps/min and pushed myself for that 20 minutes.

I don't know what tomorrow has store for me, but here's me hoping it's not going to be too bad.  Feeling pretty lazy~ but I need to make sure I don't give up and instead push myself forward.  Transformation doesn't happen by itself.  It takes effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment