Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 18 (31 Day Transformation)

Once again, things happened and ended up only barely running... for some reason, I've been pretty tired and sleeping a lot more... in fact, today, I slept a total of about 10 hours... while I'm used to sleeping 6 hours... it's weird.  However, this tells me that my body needed the recovery time because recovery is best when you're asleep.  I would gladly give up running for sleep because in the long run, the sleep would be most beneficial to me.  Tomorrow, I'm definitely going to do a lot more running.

Here's what I did today:

1 mile run with a dog
10 hours of sleep (with nap in the day)

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be running a bit and that would get me to where I need to be for next week.  I'm behind on my mileage, but once again, it's a guideline and not something that's set in stone.  It's important for training to be based off how your body feels and change it according to where you are in that day, that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment