Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 24 (31 Day Transformation)

Kind of a tough Wednesday, because after running around with the kids during day camp, I didn't have time to train on my own because of different talks and phone calls I had to make during the day.

Here's what I did today:

3.71 miles in 39:12 (10:33 min/mile average)

Not too happy that I didn't get to run much today... but sometimes, social and work life gets in the way of training... which is good that I have priorities like those.  You can't just balance training and not balance anything else... everything ought to have training.

Hoping that tomorrow I could somehow find some time... but it doesn't really look it... which means that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is going to be a hard workout... not exactly looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment