Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 27-29 (31 Day Transformation)

Now that my roommate paid back the internet provider, I have internet once again and can post about what's been going on the last few days.  On the 27th, I only had a run in... because I was... doing stuff... okay... it was because I took a nap that lasted a little longer than expected.  On the 28th, I was going to go run outside... but by the time I got my lazy butt out the door, it was already late, so I went to the gym to get my miles in.  Finally, today, I was able to do both run and gym time.  It was a good day for me.

Here's what I did on the 27th:

13.19 miles in 1:52:45 (8:32 min/mile average, starting off at 9:24 min/mile and ending at 7:25 min/mile.  It was definitely a good run)

Here's what I did on the 28th:

21 pull ups
5.5 mile run
.5 mile walk
7 mile walk
50 push ups

Here's what I did today:

6 mile run (last 1.88 mile I did 14:19, an average of 7:37 min/mile)
20 pull ups
5 mile walk
1 hour of cycling

As of today, I'm close to averaging 10 miles a day for the month... but I would need to run close to 35 miles in the next two days if I want to get my average to that point.  We'll see what tomorrow is going to do to me... whether I'm too tired from today... or ready to go for another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment