Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 2 (31 Day Transformation)

Today was a little bit tougher for me because I worked at a summer day camp.  During this time, I would be walking a lot, playing tag and other various games with the kids... so basically, when I was done, I was a little tired before starting my workout.  Here's what I did for my July 2 workout:

17 pull ups
5 miles in 37:43 (on a treadmill...)
1.5 mile walk
40 push ups
200 calf raises
1 hour and 10 minutes of cycling
50 minutes of the stair master (5.37 miles or 258 floors)
50 minutes of pool running

I definitely felt the difference and my legs feel pretty tired... lets see what tomorrow is going to do with my legs... should I work out or should I take a break... we'll find out for sure tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment