Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 8 (31 Day Transformation)

Man, today was a wonderfully tiring day.  Started out with a run in the morning, and then  a walk with my pastor, then ended with going to the gym and working out.

Here's what I did:

8.11 mile run in 1:04:38, an average of 7:58 min/mile
4.98 mile walk
19 pull ups
1:30 cycling
42 push ups
400 calf raises
50 min stair master (5.32 miles, 255 floors)
30 minute pool running
15 minute sauna
stretching

Today was one FULL day and I really did a lot that made me tired.  Being the first day of three workout days, it was suppose to be on the light side... but oh well, that's how it turned out, haha.  There are just some things you can't plan for, and that includes yourself.  I wonder what I'm going to be doing tomorrow... hopefully, I'll take it easy and continue to press on towards my goal.... but is that the lazy side of me talking?

We'll see what happens once I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment