Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 21 (31 Day Transformation)

Well, after going to church, I decided to eat and then take a nap before I ran... and woke up at almost 7 with my phone battery dying... so I charged it up and by the time I was ready to go, it was getting dark... but I still went to this small park nearby and ran around in tiny little circles.  After finishing that up, I went to the gym and did a few things, went home, ate a LATE dinner, and here I am right now, typing what I did today.

Here's what I did today:

10.74 mile run in 1:31:02 (8:28 min/mile average)
22 pull ups
.5 mile walk on treadmill
55 push ups
30 min cycling

It wasn't the best week for exercising, but I guess I sort of needed the break.  I'll have to make sure that next week, I'll have a lot of running and a lot of exercising to do.  Altogether, I had 80.09 miles down for this week... which is pretty good for a 'bad' week.  I'll have to push myself even more next week.  This coming week, I'm planning on getting more than 100 miles down... we'll see how it turns out.  This will be my final full week, and I plan on working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment