Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 15 (31 Day Transformation)

Getting back to running higher mileage meant another tough day.  Increasing the amount of running means that my body is also starting to tire out...  After tonight, I feel a slight tenderness on my right knee, but other than that, I feel pretty good.  We'll see how I hold, and I do hope that I will continue to grow and not falter.

Here's what I did today:

5.49 mile run in 48:45 (8:52 min/mile)
11.5 mile run... but no time calculated
22 pull ups
1 hour of cycling
53 push ups

Not quite sure if the running went to my knees or if the cycling finished it off.  Tomorrow when I wake up, I need to make sure to take note of how my right knee feels before I go off and run.

Half way through, and it only gets worse from here on~

No comments:

Post a Comment