Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 3 (31 Day Transformation)

So the original plan was to take an easy day at the gym today, but... you know how plans get ruined by the member of the opposite sex.  Saw a pretty girl, decided that I'd stay a little longer than my original plan.  Here's my workout for the day:

18 pull ups
1.25 miles of walking
42 push ups
5 miles in 35:19 (a 7:04 min/mile average... but I did start from about 8 and went up to 6 min/mile)
400 calf raises
15 minutes of solid stretching
10 minutes of sauna time

I did go quite fast on the treadmill, however, I decided that it would be best if I stayed off the stationary bicycle as well as the stair master, and let my body (somewhat) recover.  Tomorrow, being the 4th of July... I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do for a work out... but we'll see what happens.  3 days done, 4 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment