Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 20 (31 Day Transformation)

Today was clean up day!  Spent all morning and noon-time getting myself psyched up to clean... and cleaned up my bathroom (separated my roommate and my stuff... instead of using one sink as my roommate's storage area, I made that my sink, and he could deal with his own sink his way.  Also cleaned the hair out of the bathtub and emptied the trashcan... man it was dirty)  Also washed a few extra tupperwares that needed washing, and brought my clothes from the dryer to my room... basically did the stuff I should've been keeping up with in the first place.  After a cleaner bathroom and cleaner kitchen, I was satisfied and got ready to go run.  Did my running as the sun went down so it was a lot cooler, and then afterwards, I went over to the gym for a mini-workout.

Here's what I did today:

10.41 mile run in 1:25:50 (8:14 min/mile average)
22 pull ups
.5 mile walk
55 push ups
1 hour of cycling

Not the hardest workout, but I'd say I'd count this as an easy recovery day.  Tomorrow, I should do a little more, and see if I can continue running double digits every day for the last third of my 31 Day Transformation program.

No comments:

Post a Comment